Since they were introduced voice notes on WhatsApp, there has always been an argument with the button that allows you to record them. It had to be pressed for the entire duration of the recording and, often, it happened that the finger slipped away, “suddenly” interrupting the audio and sending it automatically. This created misunderstandings and inconveniences unintentionally.
To date, however, you have heard that it is possible record WhatsApp audio without holding both on iPhone what up Android. Not knowing how to do it, you decided to do more research on the web, thus arriving at my blog.
In this guide, I will explain how the interactive button that allows you to capture WhatsApp audio without holding. Thanks to this function, you will be able to chat without holding your finger. It won’t take long, as it’s a fairly simple procedure. Let’s see what to do then.
How to record WhatsApp audio without holding
Before recording WhatsApp audio without holding, check that you have installed one of the latest versions of the app on your iOS or Android device. This is actually a new feature introduced in 2018. If you don’t automatically update your apps, you may not have this feature.
After the update, you won’t notice anything different in terms of buttons. In fact, the function for make WhatsApp audio without holding it is hidden and must be activated right in the middle of recording. Follow these steps to succeed:
- Open Whatsapp and join a conversation, group or broadcast list
- Start the voice note recording keeping your finger pressed on the button Record audio icon microphone
- After about 2 seconds, on both iOS and Android, aanimation with the icon padlock (which opens and closes) and an invitation to scroll up
- By continuing to press the button Record audio swipe by dragging your finger up decisively and releasing him immediately afterwards
- As you can see, the WhatsApp audio recording without holding is now active
- Record the voice note there are no time limits (as before)
- to press Cancel to cancel the registration or the key Send to send the voice message in chat
- Done, the voice note will be sent to the contact and you can listen to it again by pressing the button Play
At this point, you should be able to record WhatsApp audio without holding down. The voice note will be sent into the conversation immediately after pressing the key Send. The contact will receive a notification of a new audio message.
Seen or heard
After you manage to make WhatsApp audio without holding, you may want to know if a person has seen or listened to your audio message. Well, to understand that, you have to check the tick and the color of the voice note.
If you see the two color v’s blue but the time indicator is grey, it means that the contact received the audio and entered the chat. However, he hasn’t heard your words in the audio yet. So, she just visualized it.
Instead, if you view thecelestial indicator and the double blue check, it means that the contact has listened to your voice message. In short, he won’t be able to apologize by telling you that she had seen him but not yet listened to him, because it wouldn’t be true.