We are back at it after a few days without knowing anything about the Microsoft Edge Dev channel. There is not much new about it, but we like to see the presence of a touch mode. It’s a start, and we hope it gradually improves over time. Let’s see the rest of the news.
Microsoft Edge Dev updates to version 116.0.2024.1
- Added Touch Mode function in the Appearance setting.
- Fixed browser crash when accessing password manager page.
- Fixed two close buttons on tabs.
- Fixed blank Passwords settings page.
- Fixed a high refresh rate issue with specific devices.
- Fixed an SSO issue in specific scenarios.
- Fixed error PERSISTENT_ERROR, EDGE_AUTH_ERROR: 3, 60, 0 when trying to log in on macOS.
- Fixed WebView2 display issue when the computer wakes from sleep (#3429).